Hey there. I'm Fiona.
The Fractured Light is my personal blog where I share tongue-in-cheek posts about living well in the face of borderline personality disorder. Here is where I house bits of inspiration, advice, and musings on life.
I want this website to be more than just a diary. My goal for creating this blog is to connect with others that live with invisible obstacles.
On my free time, I can be found watching throwback horror flicks, streaming horror games, and taking my puppy, Peanut, for walks around the beach. If you ever need something, even just to say hi, I can be reached at email@example.com
To stay connected with my blog, click here to subscribe.
Why 'The Fractured Light'?
I always saw the mind as a "light." When it sparks, our creativity goes and magic begins to happen. However, living with mental health disorders makes me feel like my "light" has been "fractured" in a way, but it's not broken. It just shines light a bit differently than other.
So it's a reminder to others, yes, we have our fractures, but we still shine.
Cheesy, I know, but then again, I'm a cheeseball. <3
Read the Blog
- Quiet Borderline Personality Disorder (Jem Bakker)
- I'm Mentally Ill But I'm Also an Asshole (Psyche Media)
- Schizoaffective Disorder and Horror Video Games (Psyche Media)
- Why Self-Acceptance is Bullshit (Psyche Media)
- Understanding Schizoaffective Disorder Through the Movie 'It' (The Mighty)